Sunday, March 15, 2009

PARTY!

We had our housewarming party today -- before moving in! It's much easier to showcase the house without our icky old furniture, and people can open doors and poke around closets as much as they want. The house will never be in this perfect condition again, so this is the time to do it.

Inexplicably, I got no photos at the party at all. I was too busy showing off my new house!

But before the party, I did get a photo of our 5-person-seating island being used by 3 of the people who will be sitting here on a regular basis.

Or so I'd thought. Once again, kitchen design clashes with social engineering: this was the only time the two boys sitting next to each other didn't wreak total havoc, and they pretty much haven't sat next to each other since!

No comments:

Post a Comment